- Attribute setters now throw
- New project for character encoding in JSP split from AO Taglib.
- Added alternate implementation compatible with legacy JSP that use scriptlets.
- Added tags to fill-out all the currently supported media types:
Now registering exception types for use with
Throwables.newSurrogate(…)that supports creating new instances of throwables in order to have caller stack trace. When wrapped, the original throwable is the cause of the new throwable. When not wrapped, the original throwable is used directly and caller stack trace is lost.
This is used to maintain exception types and states across thread boundaries, such as when an exception cause is obtained from an
- New tag <encoding:encoding> that has a type defined in its type attribute.
MediaType.TEXTcontext before invoking the JSP body. This means nested tags that attempt to produce valid output will not be limited by the parent encoding context of the tag.
Cleaned-up use of
JspException. Generally, methods declare
throws JspExceptionwhile actually throwing instances of
JspTagException. The exceptions to this are attribute setters and private implementation methods that both declare and throw