Split development-only classes into a new sub-project in
devel/. This sub-project is used only for development and is never deployed to artifact repositories.
Reverted a previous change made on 2020-03-01 that was released in version 0.1.0 on 2020-03-26. Encoding of in-context translation lookup markups is required after all.
One example is the lookup IDs added inside alt attributes like
alt="<##<value>##>". With this bug, this was incorrectly written as
alt="<##<value>##>", which fails XML validation.
This bug is unlikely to affect production systems for two reasons:
- Lookup markups are only performed when in-context translations are enabled, which is only when in development mode.
- Most production sites are served in SGML mode, where browsers will handle the incorrect HTML formatting. XML mode is used in development specifically for this stricter validation.
- New project for fluent Java DSL for high-performance HTML generation.
- New class Html:
- New functionality derived from methods and constants moved from HtmlTag.
- New class
Serializationrepresenting HTML/XHTML differences.
- Now supports writing XML declaration when both serving as XHTML and response encoding is not
- Now selects HTML or XHTML doctype based on current