- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers to 42.2.19.
Fixed bug in
set_primary_httpd_site_urlimplementation. The previous technique to clear and set in a single SQL update was failing on current versions of PostgreSQL.
linux.Server.daemon_key, now stored in
textto the newer
Stripe releases minor updates on a regular basis. We will only note future updates when they change the Stripe API version, otherwise they will just be part of "Updated dependencies".
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers to 42.2.18.
- Updated to AO Database Connectivity 2.0.0.
Now registering exception types for use with
Throwables.newSurrogate(…)that supports creating new instances of throwables in order to have caller stack trace. When wrapped, the original throwable is the cause of the new throwable. When not wrapped, the original throwable is used directly and caller stack trace is lost.
This is used to maintain exception types and states across thread boundaries, such as when an exception cause is obtained from an
- AO Credit Cards Sage Payment Solutions has been deprecated. We have removed it from this package. If still in-use, it must be added as a direct dependency.
Fetch size increased from 1000 to 10000 rows.
This value may be increased over time as the amount of typical system memory increases. As this may affect the number of round trips, and the speed of light is not likely to change, future increases may be of benefit.
- New Linux group and user "centos" to support deployments in Amazon EC2 (and other cloud environments) via the cloud-init package.
Changed default sudo for "aoadmin" from
ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALLto
ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALLto match the new "centos" user. This is only a whitespace change and is functionally equivalent.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.
- Updated to Java 8 coding standards.
- Removed dependency on the special AO PostgreSQL JDBC driver, pending acceptance of Implement single-attribute type map support for SQLData and Enum. This allows us to use the current releases from the Central Repository.