- Minimum Java version changed from 1.8 to 11.
- Now supports Java 9+ modules.
- Updated MySQL JDBC Drivers to 8.0.25. Please note, our internal packaging may still use older drivers for compatibility with legacy applications that are not yet on MySQL 5.6 or newer.
dnsrbl.orgDNSBL, which has an expired domain.
Configured alert levels for
hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com. Some responses indicate normal or even desirable states, such as 127.0.0.1 and 127.0.1.1. See Spam DNS Lists for details.
Also uses all return values for A lookups instead of selecting a random entry, in order to support
nobl.junkemailfilter.comDNSBL to alert level "None", since it is a positive whitelist.
work.drbl.gremlin.ruDNSBL to alert level "None", since the delisting procedure seems rather obscure given the "vote" aspect.
dnsbl.justspam.orgDNSBL to alert level "None", since the delisting procedure requires browsing from the IP address in order to request de-listing. This would mean having to provision the IP address and tunnel (or install browser on server) in order to request delisting of a deallocated IP. This is not worth the effort unless a client reports it as an issue.
Also performs TXT lookups for
TYPE_NOT_FOUND, for DNSRBL sources that provide meaningful information in TXT records even when not listed.
Reduced the lower-bound alert threshold temperatures for hard drives and solid-state drives.
Previously, the thresholds were 20C, 17C, 14C, 8C. However, we have been routinely seeing 20C on SSD in the datacenter, which is a normal operating temperature.
Given that the lower-bound operating temperature of both SSD and HDD is around 0C to 5C, we have adjusted the alert thresholds to 10C, 8C, 6C, 5C.
bl-h2.rbl.polspam.plDNSBLs to alert level "None". They both give network-wide blocks from activity outside our control, such as blocking an entire /17 range where only a /24 of it is allocated to us. They still provide useful information but do not warrant any monitoring alerts.
Removed DNSBL for
dnsbl.openresolvers.org, which no longer exists and is now just a domain-for-sale page.
- Updated list of DNSBL lookups to match current sources.
- Changed DNS query timeout from 5 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers to 42.2.19.
- SSL monitoring now supported for all TCP ports.
- Updated dependencies.
- Updated dependencies.
- Resolved editor warnings.
- Monitoring of MySQL replication slaves is now disabled when monitoring of the slave's host is disabled.
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers to 42.2.14.
- Updated MySQL JDBC Drivers to 5.1.49.
- Updated version of NOC GUI.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.
- Converted to tab indentation.
- Updated to Java 8 coding standards.