- Monitoring of MySQL replication slaves is now disabled when monitoring of the slave's host is disabled.
- Updated dependencies.
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers to 42.2.14.
- Updated MySQL JDBC Drivers to 5.1.49.
Exporting and unexporting TableResultListener while synchronized.
We're getting an exception on stop(), because the TableResultListener itself is not serializable. We expect it to be exported, and thus used via its Proxy. However, it is trying to serialize it, which seems to indicate the TableResultListener is not exported.
This implementation only tries to remove the table listener when it is flagged as exported.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.
- Converted to tab indentation.
- Updated to Java 8 coding standards.