Java API for managing Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux).
- Clean programmatic access to semanage.
- Implementation of
- Easily reconfigure all ports for a given SELinux type.
- Automatically coalesces adjacent port ranges.
- Presents a single cohesive view of all ports, hiding the nuance and complexity of the interactions between default policy and local policy.
- Supports seamlessly overriding default policy.
- Detects conflicts in local policy between different SELinux types.
- Small footprint, minimal dependencies - not part of a big monolithic package.
While migrating our servers to CentOS 7 we are running with SELinux in enforcing mode. Our server configuration
process, AOServ Daemon, is written in the Java programming language.
We desire a clean interface to SELinux without having to operate with
semanage and other