AO SELinux Changelog
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Added support for SCTP, since SELinux policies in RedHat 7.6 include SCTP (see
sudo semanage port -l | grep sctp.
- New Java API for managing Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux).
- Added support for
semanage port commands.
Protocol class from new AO Net Types project.
- Updated dependencies.