AOServ Credit Cards Changelog
for compatibility with
java.security.acl.Group removed since Java 14.
- Performed Checkstyle clean-up:
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.8 to 11.
- Now supports Java 9+ modules with included
- Resolved editor warnings.
- Updated dependencies.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.7 to 1.8.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Updated for compatibility with renamed methods in AOServ Client.
- Added multi-currency support to the billing system.
- Renamed classes and methods where appropriate to match newer AOServ Client schema.
- Improved javadocs linking.
- Payment persistence improvements:
- Fixed delayed capture persistence implementation.
- Implemented the new card storage synchronization.
- Added missing
CreditCard.customerId from persistence implementation.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Updated for compatibility with restructured AOServ Client.
- New AO OSS Parent POM to simplify
- Project documentation moved to per-project book in SemanticCMS format.
- Added changelog as top-level project link.
- Improved Javadoc formatting.
- Improved README formatting.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.