Closeablefor use in try-with-resources. This is a behind-the-scenes detail and does not change the public API.
- Significantly reduced the redundancy within the implementation of
No longer closing connection from a
IOExceptionthat was serialized across the conection. Previously, there was no distinction between a exception on the connection versus serialized over the connection, and the connection was forced closed in either case.
Now correctly uses per-instance MySQL settings in
aoserv-daemon.propertieswhen accessing slave servers. Previously, only the default settings were used on slaves.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.7 to 1.8.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
pom.xml. This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Connection pool statistics HTML generation now supports both SGML and XML serializations.
AOServDaemonConnectormay now be obtained without any checked exceptions.
AOServDaemonConnector.getConnector(…)no longer takes a
Loggerargument. It will use its own logger.
checkSslCertificate(…)that sets whether cached values are allowed in the responses. Cached values are best for background processing like monitoring. Direct values are best for interactive use, at the expense of additional processing.
Communication via older protocols defaults to
allowCached = true.
- Updated for compatibility with aocode-public-3.1.0.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Fixed protocol bug in
- Updated dependencies.
- Removed some old, unused features:
- Updated for new AO Net Types project pulled out of AOServ Client.
- Making more extensive use of self-validating types.
- Changed versions to an
- Database dumps now provide the size of the dumps in bytes.
- Added protocol version negotiation support, with a reconnect strategy to achieve compatibility with version 1.77.
- Extended network protocol to send randomized command sequences to help ensure stream integrity.
- Added distinct wait command IDs to not rely on table IDs that can change over time.
- Copying encrypted passwords now maintains the
changedDate, instead of reseting it to the current date.
- Updated dependencies.
- Improved Javadoc formatting.
- Improved README formatting.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.