- Updated to Apache Axis2 1.8.2.
- Updated to Apache Axis2 1.8.1.
- Performed Checkstyle clean-up:
- Updated to Apache Axis2 1.8.0.
- Updated to Java™ EE 7 Web Profile (Servlet 3.1, JSP 2.3, EL 3.0, and JSTL 1.2).
- Now supports Java 9+ modules with included
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.
- Updated to Java™ EE 6 Web Profile (Servlet 3.0, JSP 2.2, EL 2.2, and JSTL 1.2).
- Updated dependencies.
- Selectively skipping build steps for
- Axis2 now built with overlay of Maven "war" artifact.
No longer including the Axis2 username and password in Git and Maven artifacts.
The Maven properties for the filters are only set in the
development(activated while running in NetBeans) and
publish(used for publishing to production Tomcat) profiles.
The Axis2 username and password are not set on release builds, since release builds have neither the
publishprofiles active. Release builds are deployed to artifact repositories, while snapshot builds are never deployed (they are only installed locally or published to Tomcat). This is consistent with the fact we only run snapshot versions in production, be it a
*-SNAPSHOT(developmental version) or a
Removed truststore in
WEB-INF/truststore, since master.aoindustries.com is now a Let's Encrypt certificate.